The Parrot Bebop Drone gives you superior flight performance with easy control from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Thanks to is feather-weight ABS reinforced structure, Parrot Bebop Drone is robust and safe. It even offers an emergency function that automatically stops the propellers and lands the drone in case of emergency.
For safer indoor flights, Bebop Drone comes with EPP hulls. And to ensure optimal stability without compromising manoeuvrability, the Bebop Drone automatically analyses data from numerous 3-axis sensors, including an accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer. It also takes advantage of an ultrasound sensor with a two-metre reach, one pressure sensor and one vertical camera to measure speed.
The easy-to-use FreeFlight 3 control app lets you focus completely on the pleasure of flying. From the app's home page you can access all the essential functions, such as piloting, photos/videos, flight plan and Cloud "Pilot Academy". You're free to take total control of your altitude, speed settings and piloting mode (accelerometer, virtual joystick, etc). You also get the added excitement of features like one-touch Flip. The Parrot Bebop Drone photo and video stream synchronises in real-time with your iPhone, so you can instantly share your best photos on Facebook or Instagram and showcase your flights on YouTube with the touch of a finger.
- Drone generates its own Wi-Fi 802.11 network with two dual-band Wi-Fi antennas that support both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz MIMO frequencies
- Stabilised full HD 1080p video thanks to an exclusive 3-axis digital image stabilisation system that maintains a fixed angle of view regardless of the inclination of the drone and its movements caused by wind
- 180-degree vision controlled by the pilot; easily shift the camera angle with a simple movement of a thumb
- The horizontal movement on a 180-degree angle is fully digital and does not affect your drone's movements
- 14-megapixel “Fisheye” camera records videos and still photos within a 180-degree field of view
- Embedded GPS with Flight Map control for planning flights on your iOS device (Flight Plan available as an in-app Freeflight 3 purchase)
- Accurate GPS localisation to within about two metres with the GNSS chip and tracking with the Glonass satellite
- Return Home setting returns Bebop directly to its starting position when the altitude is greater than 10 metres
- Keep track of all your flights and share your photos, videos and navigation data using Parrot Cloud; offers free backup of flight data and 3D replay
- Share information with the community whilst you're connected to YouTube and Facebook
- Freeflight 3 app comes with free piloting functionality
What's in the Box?
Parrot Bebop Drone
Two batteries (Rechargeable lithium ion)
Charger with UK EU, ANZ, US/JP plugs
Two outdoor microhulls
Four additional propellers
Propeller mounting tool
Quick start guide
Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
Height: 3.56 cm/1.4 in.
Width: 27.94 cm/11 in.
Weight: 369.68 g (without hull)
Length: 32 cm/12.6 in.